I Work For YOU!
I work hard to provide my clients with the most positive real estate experience possible. A vital part of today's real estate industry is technology, and to that end I provide my clients with state-of-the art web tools and marketing. It's just one of the many things that has made me one of the most respected real estate agents in the neighborhoods I work!
~ More About Shelly ~
I LOVE Real Estate and helping people find the home of their dreams. I am a FULL TIME real estate professional with 14 years experience and I understand that the real estate business is not a 9-5 Monday - Friday job, I work and answer my phone evenings and weekends as well. I listen to the needs of my client and always have their best interest at heart. I hold their hand and walk them through the buying and selling process from start to finish. I pride myself in giving personal service to my clients and am always accessible to them by phone, email and text.
* I will do everything possible to help my SELLERS sell their home in the shortest time possible for the most money possible ... I am patient with my BUYERS because I want them to be happy with the home they have chosen. I will negotiate the best offer possible for them.
* I have extensive short sale and relocation experience and am certified in those areas as well as being an accredited buyer and seller representative.
* Clients have described me as: Trustworthy, Knowledgeable, Honest, of High Integrity, Good Listener
* The RE/MAX brand is stronger than that of any other real estate company and has an unsurpassed national presence.
Representing Buyers, Representing Sellers, First-Time Buyers, Short Sales, Foreclosures, Relocations, Rentals, Condos, Luxury Properties, Resorts and Second Homes, Investment Properties,
SRS - Seller Representative Specialist
ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
ePro - Internet and Technology Professional
SFR - Short Sale and Foreclosure Representative
I have a B.S. degree in computer science and previously worked for General Motors/EDS (now HP). I am tech savvy and highly analytical and that is a great asset for both buyers and sellers. Sellers, I will optimize the internet marketing of your listing. I continue to educate myself and have also obtained several real estate certifications and designations to assist me in representing my clients, to provide them with the best possible service. They include: Seller Representative Specialist (SRS), Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) , Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Internet/Technology Professional (ePRO), Short Sale and Foreclosure Representative (SFR)
Sales Agent of the Year
Rookie of the Year
Multi-Million Dollar Producer
Sales Agent of the Month
Listing Agent of the Month
President's Volunteer Gold Service Award
Community and Personal
I was instrumental in the start-up of US FIRST Robotics TEAM #2337, the EngiNERDs of Grand Blanc High School in 2007 and created the Parent Robotics Organization (PRO).
I love to travel and have moved many times, including relocating overseas to Australia and Germany.
When it comes to short sales, experience counts and I have successfully negotiated 99% of the short sales I have listed. Many Realtors do not understand how to negotiate short sales or evaluate if the homeowner even qualifies for one. They end up wasting the homeowner's time and hurting their credit.
A Short Sale should be considered if you are already in foreclosure or if you are facing foreclosure and can show hardship and financial distress. What is Financial Distress? Financial distress causes tremendous strain on families. Causes can be:
* Unmanageable Debt * Job Loss * Marriage/ Growing Family Size
* Reduced Income * Divorce/Separation * Incarceration
* Serious Illness * Death * Military Service
* Medical Bills * Relocation * Payment/Interest Rate increase
Important things you should know about a Short Sale
* The lender pays the fees, commissions and closing costs related to the sale.
* Past due Property Taxes and Water/Sewer bills often become part of the Short Sale Settlement.
* A short sale is possible even when the Foreclosure/Sheriff Sale has occurred. If there is enough time left before the redemption period expires we can try to sell your home and save your credit by asking your lender to remove 'foreclosure' from your credit report after the sale is closed.
* Selling your home as a Short Sale will have a much less negative impact on your credit report than a Foreclosure, allowing for a much quicker recovery
As a knowledgeable and compassionate Realtor I am committed to helping distressed families find better solutions for their future. I will handle all the paperwork and negotiation of the Short Sale with your lender for you and do everything I can to help you avoid foreclosure and save your credit! I want to remove the financial stress from your life, put an end to the sleepless nights and get you on your way to a fresh start.